Ages of Alchemy
Please log in to remove ads and begin posting
Ages of Alchemy
Please log in to remove ads and begin posting
Ages of Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ages of Alchemy

An RP site inspired by Full Metal Alchemist

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Performing Alchemy/Alchemist Limits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave
Admin
Grave

Performing Alchemy/Alchemist Limits Empty
PostSubject: Performing Alchemy/Alchemist Limits   Performing Alchemy/Alchemist Limits I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:52 am

Alchemy is a powerful and difficul art. Each Alchemist specializes in one type of alchemy i.e. Metal, Sand, fire, ect. In order to perform alchemy, the user needs an alchemical circle as well as a source (No stuff like Edward where he didn't need circles!). Example: Roy Mustang from the Canon was the Flame Alchemist. He wore special gloves made of flint which created a spark when he snapped (creating the source) and the back of the gloves contained the circles for his techniques. Some techniques may require unique circles. Each technique must be made in order for them to be used in battle (no free forming techniques in battle)

As I mentioned, each Alchemist specializes in one type of alchemy. Until we get alot of members on the site, no two alchemists may perform the same type of alchemy i.e. There can be only one Flame Alchemist at a time. If the Flame Alchemist were to die, then another Flame Alchemist may be created.
Back to top Go down
https://agesofalchemy.forumotion.com

Performing Alchemy/Alchemist Limits
Page 1 of 1